iOS 15 Beta 4 Profile Download Free Link. Apple company announced all the news about operating systems: iOS 15, iPadOS 15, watchOS 8 and macOS 12.As has been common for years, we will be able to upload beta 4 versions of iOS and iPadOS 15 on August 5.
Install the beta of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 on your iPhone or iPad
First of all, you should keep in mind that it is a beta version, so it is very likely that you will find errors and bugs, the stable version will take months to arrive. Although it is also true that you can always go back and downgrade to iOS 14 by restoring your iPhone, however you must bear in mind that the backup copies you have of iOS 15 cannot be used with iOS 14 or earlier versions.
How to download the beta without being a developer
The fastest way to install iOS 15 beta on your iPhone is with the developer profile, everything is much easier. These are the steps to follow to install iOSand iPadOS 15 beta on your iPhone or iPad:
Write your email address in the comments for the download link.
- To install the iOS15 betas you will need to download a developer profile on your device. The iOS 14 beta profile is not valid, you will have to download a new one. If you have another developer profile installed, remove it.
- To do this we recommend this website or from these links: link 1, link 2 link 3. You must enter from the iPhone or iPad and click on Download.
- Once the iOS 15 profile is downloaded, you must go to Settings.
- Above appears the option Downloaded profile, click on it, install it and restart your iPhone or iPad.
- When it restarts go to Settings> General> Software update.
- iOS 15 beta 4 will appear to download as if it were a normal update.
- Be patient, the servers can be overloaded.
How to install the iOS 15 public beta 4 on your iPhone or iPad
The public beta of iOS15 will be released in a month and is the official way that Apple uses for all users to test the iOS betas. When it is available, these are the steps you should follow:
- Open Safari on your iPhone and go to https://beta.apple.com.
- On the page titled Apple Beta Software Program that opens, scroll down and click the Sign Up button.
- Sign in with your Apple credentials.
- On the page titled “Guide for Public Betas” that opens, click the “Apple Beta Software Program” text under the Apple logo to open the menu.
- Click the Enroll Your Devices link in the menu.
- On the page titled Enroll Your Devices, scroll down to the “Install profile” section. Click the Download profile button under this section to download the required profile file to your iPhone. Click Allow in the confirmation window that appears.
- Open the Settings app and you will see an option that says Profile Downloaded. Click this.
- You can check the details of the profile file required for updating on the Upload Profile page. Click the Install option to start the installation process. Continue the installation process by granting the necessary permission.
- You may then be asked to reboot your device. If such a window appears, click Restart.
- Go to Settings> General> Software Update. On the Software Update page, you will see the iOS 15 Public Beta update coming. Click Download and Install to start the update process.
Remember that it is a beta, so your device may not work correctly, so we do not recommend its installation on devices that you use daily.