Apple will announce the features of the renewed iOS 15 to us on June 7. However, even if you are not an official developer, you can also try this beta. Of course, you have to be an adventurer because we are talking about a beta version that is very unstable and can deal with bugs that will make working with your mobile device much more difficult. iOS 15 Developer Beta Download.
iOS 15 Developer Beta Release Date: July 7
Beware, iOS 15 may not be stable
We must insist on the concept that this beta is not for the general public but is focused on developers whose mission is to track down the bugs in the programming of this version and that it finally ends up polishing beta after beta so that in September we have all the users a stable version (unlike what we saw with iOS 14).
That is why we are not responsible for the damage that this first beta may cause to your terminal. Because since we always recommend not installing it if you are not a developer or that if you do, it is on a secondary device.
Step one: make a backup
Obviously before performing such an important operation on our iPhone or iPad that it may end up hindering its performance and forcing us to respect the device, it is logical to think that we should make a backup copy of all the information on our device. To carry out this process we will do the following steps:
- Head to Settings from the iPhone or iPad.
- If we are on iOS 14 we must give the upper tab where we have our data.
- Wewill go to the option “iCloud”
- We will scroll down until we find the option «Copy to iCloud».
- We will click on “Make backup now” and the backup process will begin.
This process can obviously also be done from our Mac, connecting the iPhone or iPad to our computer and we will go to iTunes to make the corresponding backup. After making this backup, we can do an installation of iOS 15 with more peace of mind.
How to download iOS 15 Developer Beta
If you are an Apple developer, this process is relatively straightforward as the profile is already available on Apple’s site. It is beta.apple.com/profile where we will find this profile that we will download and install on our iPhone or iPad. After carrying out the corresponding restart. We will have in Settings> Software update the update that we can carry out immediately.
If you are not a developer, you must follow the following steps:
- Go to this link from the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Follow the steps that are marked accepting the certificate, for which you will have to enter your access code.
- Restart the iPhone or iPad as required by the device itself.
- Once the device restarts we will go to Settings> General> Software update, where you can see the iOS 15 Developer Beta 1.
Keep in mind that download process will be much slower as there will be many simultaneous downloads on servers. Therefore, keep in mind that your device must be connected to the charger and to a stable internet network.
How to download iOS 15 Public Beta
If you don’t want to install this developer profile or trust it. You will only have to wait for the public beta program.
Of course, we will have to wait until July to be able to sign up for this public beta program, because first you have to polish a lot of bugs in the developer version, with the aim that you do not have any kind of problem with your device.
If you are interested in signing up for this public beta program, the process is as follows:
- Go from Safari with your iPhone or iPad to the website dedicated to this program.
- We will click on Sign Up and we will register with our Apple ID.
- Once the public beta is available in July. We will see the profile and the possibility of downloading it by clicking on “Download Profile”.
- After downloading it, we must install it by following the instructions that will be provided to us and after restarting the device we can install it.
We are already installing this beta on our devices to be able to test all the novelties that have been raised at WWDC 2021. In the next few days you will have both on the web and on the YouTube channel. Our first impressions with this beta and especially if. We think that it is interesting to try them or without news that go quite unnoticed.
We should keep in mind that this is a first beta and that many of these features we see now will change in all the remaining months of development. Because everything will depend on the feedback we give to both users and developers. The final result we will see in September with the new iPhone 13.