iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Beta 5 Profile Download Free. Do you want to try iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 now? New versions of the iPhone and iPad operating systems are now available in beta 5. This means that the versions are still in the testing phase, but users who are not developers can now install it on their iPhone and try all the new features. The truth is that installing a beta on iOS and iPad is quite simple, but you have to take into account different points. In this tutorial we tell you what previous steps you should do, some warnings when installing a beta and, of course, how to install it.
Some Recommendations Before installing the Beta
- Install the version on a secondary iPhone or iPad. That is, in a terminal that is not your main device. The versions are not stable, so they can have major bugs when using the iPhone or applications that are essential for you. While it is true that Apple fixes them in the following versions, the beta updates are made every two weeks.
- Make a backup: you can do it through iCloud. This step is very important, since if there is a failure you can always go back to a previous version and recover all your data.
- Try to have a battery at all times: it is advisable to connect the iPhone to the charger to always have a battery. The beta update requires a lot more work than a normal update.
- Follow the steps on the iPhone: if you are going to install iOS 15. Or, on the iPad if you are going to install iPadOS 15.
Write your email address in the comments for the download link.
iOS 15 Supported Devics
We started with iOS 15, the version of the operating system for the iPhone. The iOS 15 beta 5 is now available for download on a large number of supported models. From iPhone 7 to iPhone 11 Pro Max. Below is the complete list of phones compatible with iOS 15. Check that your model can install the version before continuing with the steps.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max / 11 Pro / 11
- Xs Max / Xs
- Xr / X
- 8 Plus / 8
- 7 Plus / 7
- SE 2nd generation
Steps to install the iOS 15 Beta 5
First of all, make a backup of your data. To do this, go to Settings> Apple ID> iCloud> iCloud Backup> Back Up Now. Wait for the copy to complete before taking any other steps, as this could affect the backup of your data.
When the backup is complete, it’s time to register your account for Apple’s beta program. To do this, you must go to the official Apple page for the betas. Next, click on the ‘Sing Up’ icon and sign in with your Apple ID. It is very important that you use the same account that is registered on your iPhone.
Once inside the beta page, click on the iOS category. In the ‘Get Started’ option, click on the link that says ‘Enroll your iOS Device’.
A new page will open. In this we must download the profile that allows us to register our device as a beta version. Here the Apple page will guide you through the steps. The first is to make the backup, something we have already done previously. The second and most important step is to download the beta profile. Click on the button that says ‘Download Profile’. Finally, allow safari or your browser to download the file. You just have to click ‘Allow’ in the pop-up window.
The profile will be downloaded to the iPhone immediately. Now, go to Settings and you will see an option called ‘Profile downloaded’. Enter and install the downloaded profile by clicking on the top button. Enter the code for your iPhone and click on ‘Install’ again. Restart the iPhone.
Once it’s turned on, go to Settings> General> Software Update. There will appear the beta of iOS 15. Click on Install and wait for it to download and install. Do not worry if you see that it takes too long, it is normal. If you see that the beta of iOS 15 does not appear, but of iOS 13, you must first install that version to be able to download and apply the latest one.
How to install the iPadOS 15 beta 5
The steps to install iPad OS 15 on the iPad are the same as on the iPhone, but with a little change. First, let’s see what devices are compatible with iPadOS 15.
- iPad Pro 12.9 ″
- Pro 10.5 ″ / 9.7 ″ / 11 ″
- Air 3
- iPad 5/6/7
- Mini 5
These are the steps to install the iPadOS beta 5: the same as in iOS, except that you have to download a different profile.
- Back up iCloud on iPad
- From the iPad itself, head over to Apple’s beta page. Then click on ‘Sing Up’ and log in with your Apple ID. It must be the same as the iPad.
- Click on the iPadOS option and click on ‘Get Started’. Next, click on ‘Enroll your Device’.
- On the new page, click on ‘Download Porfile’.
- Go to Settings> Downloaded Profile> Install. Confirm the installation and restart the iPad
- Once on, go to Settings> General> System update. Download the latest version.