How to Download iOS 15.3 Beta 2 Profile Free Link. iOS 15.3 beta 2, which will be officially released on December 30, 2021, is now a reality that you can use on your Apple mobile phone as long as it is compatible with the operating system. And there are many updates, improvements and news in iOS 15 as a new operating system.
iPhone compatible with iOS 15 beta profile
The first thing is to check if your Apple mobile is compatible with the beta. If it is one of the models that we list below, yes it is:
- iPhone SE 2020
- 6S and 6S Plus
- 7 and 7 Plus
- 8 and 8 Plus
- XS and XS Max
- 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Mini, 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
You are going to install an OS that is not final and therefore is full of bugs and elements to correct, so it is always advisable to make a backup copy just in case. Here we tell you how to make a backup of your iOS 14 in three different ways:
Backup iPhone using iCloud
- Go to Settings> [your name]> iCloud> iCloud Backup.
- Activate “Copy to iCloud”. iCloud automatically performs a daily backup of iPhone when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- To perform a manual backup, click “Back up now.”
- To view your iCloud backups, go to Settings> [your name]> iCloud> Manage storage> Backups.
- Todelete a backup, select it from the list and then click “Delete Backup.”
Backup iPhone using a Mac
- Connect iPhone to your computer via USB.
- In the Finder sidebar, on your Mac, select iPhone. To use the Finder to make a backup of the mobile you need macOS Catalina. With an older version of macOS, use iTunes to back up your iPhone.
- At the top of the Finder window, click General.
- Select “Backup all iPhone data to this Mac.”
- To encrypt the backup data and protect it with a password, select “Encrypt local backup”.
- Click “Backup Now.”
Backup iPhone using Windows
- Connect iPhone to your computer via USB
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPhone button at the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click “Back Up Now” (under “Backups”).
- To encrypt your backups, select “Encrypt local backup”, enter a password and click “Set password”
- To view the backups stored on your computer, choose Edit> Preferences and click Devices. Encrypted backups have a padlock icon in the backup list.
Sign up for the iOS 15 Beta profile program
The next step is to ask Apple to be part of their public beta program. To do this, enter this link from the iPhone using a web browser and click on SIGN UP if it is the first time, or simply log in if your iPhone is already registered to receive betas.
Write your email address in the comments for the download link.
Install the iOS 15 beta profile
- If everything went well, you should see a button that says ‘Download the configuration profile’. Hit this profile to download directly to your iPhone. (iOS 15 Beta Profile Download)
- Connect iPhone to a power cord and a Wi-Fi network.
- Press Settings> General> Software update.
- Press Download and install.
- To update now, click Install. Or tap Later and choose Install tonight or Remind me later. If you hit Install tonight, connect the device to a power cord at night and your device will automatically update for the morning.
- If requested, enter your code.