You just need to download a developer profile from a tremendously reliable website and your own iPhone or iPad will download the iOS 15 beta 3 for developers. iOS 15 Beta 3 Download
If you are like me, after the announcement last Monday of iOS 15, you have not been able to wait a moment to download the new version of Apple’s operating system as soon as it is available. The same is always the case after your developer conference.
It’s true that Apple gives app developers a month’s head start and has released the iOS 15 beta 3 for them earlier than for normal users, who have to wait until July to officially download it.
However, there is a very simple method to download the iOS 15 beta for developers that is also totally legal and does not involve modifying your iPhone or iPad in any way.
To install a beta of iOS 15, what you need is a developer profile installed on your mobile or tablet, and that can be downloaded in a totally secure way from the Apple website, which has been operating for years and is used by thousands of professionals.
How to install iOS 15 Beta 3
So to install the iOS 15 beta 3, you just need to follow these steps:
The iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 betas follow the same installation scheme. There are two methods to do it, being the profile and OTA the more comfortable of the two. For the OTA installation, we will download the profile of iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 on the iPhone or iPad that we want.
When downloading from Safari, a notice will appear that we already have the appropriate profile. To install it, we must:
- Open Settings> Downloaded profile.
- Wewill click Install.
- Weenter the lock code.
- We may have to restart the device.
- With the profile installed, we go to Settings> General> Software update.
- We download and install iOS15 or iPadOS 15.
To install the iOS15 and iPadOS 15 betas from a Mac, we follow these steps:
- We download the IPSW file corresponding to our model on the computer.
- We connect the iPhone or iPad to the Mac by cable.
- Weopen the Finder and look for the device.
- While pressing the Option or Alt button, we click Restore the device.
- We will choose the IPSW file with the beta of iOS15 or iPadOS 15.
- Ready, the process can take a long time, so plan well when you are going to do it.
And done this, you will not have to worry about updating the beta again, since all the news will arrive in due course when Apple launches new versions of it. They will download normally to the device. And when the final version of iOS15 arrives in September, it will be updated to it as well.
Keep in mind that any beta software is unfinished and may have some glitches, although this time Apple has released a fairly polished version that works very well. Last year, with iOS 14, it wasn’t like that at all.