iPadOS 15 Beta Download. On June 7, Apple opened access to the installation of the first beta versions of iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS 12 beta. This is the first assembly that was recommended exclusively for developers to install.
iPadOS 15 beta 2 Release Date: June 14
Now the company has opened public testing of new OS versions. This means that the build is more stable, but problems can still appear. This is why the company needs help identifying failures.
How to install the first assemblies, we tell in our material.
List of devices supported
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
How to install iOS 15 public beta
- Back up your smartphone content to your macOS computer.
- Go to the Apple beta testing site with Safari (the process will not work with Chrome or any other browser).
- Sign in with your Apple ID and select Register Your Devices from the top drop-down menu.
- Go to the “iOS” tab. Scroll down the page and click on the button that says “Download Profile”. A warning appears that the website is trying to load a configuration profile. Click “Allow”. A pop-up will appear stating that you can set a new profile in Settings.
- Open “Settings”. A new item called “Profile Loaded” should appear at the top. Click on it and install the profile. Restart your iPhone.
- After rebooting, go to the update menu and install iOS 14 public beta.
iPadOS 15 Supported Devices
List of devices supported by iPadOS 15
- iPad Pro 12.9
- iPad Pro 11
- iPad Pro 10.5
- iPad Pro 9.7
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
How to install iPadOS 15 public beta
- Back up your iPad content to macOS.
- Go to the Apple Beta Program from Safari on iPad.
- Sign in with your Apple, click on the top menu “Register your devices” and select the “iPadOS” tab.
- Scroll down until you find a button that says “Load Profile”, click on it. This will raise a warning that the website is trying to load a configuration profile. Click “Allow”. A pop-up will appear stating that you can set a new profile in Settings.
- After rebooting, go to the update menu and install iPadOS 15 public beta.
macOS 12 Beta
The public beta became available on August 6th.
List of devices supported by macOS Big Sur
- MacBook 2015 and up MacBook Air 2013 and up MacBook Pro 2013 and up Mac mini 2014 and up iMac 2014 and up iMac Pro 2017 and up Mac Pro 2013 and up
How to install macOS Big Sur public beta
- Create a Time Machine backup before proceeding.
- Go to the Apple Beta Program website.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, click on the top menu “Register your devices” and the tab “macOS”.
- In the second step, select “Download macOS Public Beta Utility”. Install the program. It will register your Mac with the beta program.
- Go to the Software Update section from the System Preferences app to install the beta. The update may not appear immediately.
I love iPadOS 15 Beta.
on the apple website is only a beta profile for iOS 14, you cannot download iOS 15 yet.
You can download it from our website on June 7